Sunday, May 18

Relaxing


We've had a nice day with friends, chatting, playing, eating. Very gentle and relaxed. Sam made a beautiful tarte tatin. I'm eternally happy to have a hubbie who cooks, and, not just that, isn't afraid to try new recipes. Today was his first attempt at pastry and it was a great success.

No photos - so instead - two gratuitous shots of the beautiful island we live in. These photos are both taken at Freycinet Peninsula on Tasmania's east coast on a peaceful weekend we spent pre Chloe. We must return soon.

5 comments:

Selina said...

Hi there, you have wonderful kids clothes on Made It. Happy I found your blog I was wondering if you had one when I saw all your gorgeous stuff.

Sharon said...

Your blog is looking good, what gorgeous photos of our state.

Joanna Goddard said...

wow, gorgeous.

kelly said...

Beautiful! Friendly Beaches is my favorite spot is all the world. Impossible not to have a glorious time on the East Coast, kids or no kids. Thanks for making me just that bit more homesick :)

Black Eyed Susie said...

Sorry Kelly. I can't help it. I'm planning on a pic of Binalong Bay soon!