Friday, May 9

Where we live.

BLOGWARMING is still on 15 % off your order on Etsy or Madeit if you mention this blog!


Just thought I'd put up a photo or two of the beautiful state we live in. For those of you who may not know, it's Tasmania, the island at the south of Australia. We are very lucky to have a lot of wilderness areas still and my little family loves to get out in the bush whenever we can.


We managed to do our first overnight walk with Chloe back at Easter. It's a while ago I know but it gives me an excuse to put up some photos of Tassie. I carried Chloe (who is getting a bit too heavy!) and Sam carried most of the camping gear. It wasn't easy but we made it! The weather was perfect and the scenery stunning.


2 comments:

kelly said...

Hey Suse!:) I LOVE seeing Tas! I was just checking out those cute green trousers on etsy and noticed your blog. I really miss Tas, especially the dome effect the sky has there, we don't really get that here in Melb. K:)

Black Eyed Susie said...

I'll put some more Tassie pictures up for you!