Tuesday, June 3

Cuteable!!

Just a quick stop in because I'm excited! One of my dresses is being featured on Cuteable today. I love that necklace on the same page. It's made by a NSW Etsy seller called Early Bird Creations and I'll be browsing her shop thoroughly as soon as I get a bit of spare time.


Love and Clutter, a beautiful little shop in Hobart, is going to stock my vintage kimono silk ponytail ties soon. All, in all, it's been a good day!


Still going through tissues like there's no tomorrow though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love your things. i found your children's clothes on etsy and i am thrilled to find such cute things. my little one is only 2 months old. i love finding her things that are different. i will be placing an order with you for sure!!! i only wish that i could get the 15% off discount for mentioning your blog!! oh well. i have a blog also if you are interested.
it is www.milliebenton.com
my email is: kbenton15@yahoo.com
i would so love to hear how you learned to make such cute clothes!! did you take a sewing class?? what kind of sewing machine to you use?

My Vision said...

Very cute stuff. I love etsy, think it's a great way to get a business started. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Catherine said...

Fantastic Suse! You'll be needing a break soon enough too ;)

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Congrats on cuteable! Yay