Monday, October 25

Jeweller to the Lost


I got a nice surprise the other day when I succumbed to my current magazine addiction (it's to do with the mistaken belief that I'll get to sit quietly with a coffee!) and found my Mum's cousin in a two page feature. She's Barbara Heath an amazingly talented jeweller based in Brisbane and isn't she gorgeous? Such a stunning photo. My close family are not crafty, creative types (no offence family!) but I love to see it is in the genes somewhere. Another of Mum's cousins is a well known cartoonist.
My folks owe me a present and I'm angling at something from Barbara. It would be perfect I think and lovely to have something made by her. Are you reading this Mum?

2 comments:

Isis said...

how nice would it be to have a piece made by family. i also dream of sitting down with a tea and mag but... yeah.

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

Gorgeous! You all look alike! Think some family jewells would be grand!