Saturday, July 11

Lovely, lovely things!

We received the most amazing package in the mail the other day. It was from our lovely kind, generous friend, and true patron of handmade, Jen. I just had to show some pictures as it really demonstrates the amount of talented people producing great stuff. I was overwhelmed to put it mildly.



For Chloe, a beautiful vintage fabric handmade dress from Free Range Baby and a puzzle. Chloe is so, so into jigsaws at the moment so this is just perfect.





Romper suit and pouch from Grandy and Baa. This is a new design apparently and I can say it's just great. A car on the front pulling a caravan on the back. The fabrics are hard to see in my photos but they're perfectly chosen and very cute.



Gorgeous bibs in fabrics chosen by Jen and made up by her friend Janine. I'm very impressed - maybe a little business beginning! You obviously know my fabric tastes well Jen!



Stunning ball by Amy Badskirt (my photo is not doing it justice at all, the fabrics are vibrant and beautiful) and giraffe rattle in one of my most favourite fabrics (well chosen Jen!) from Ollie and Rose.



Cute birdie bib from Ivy Designs. I have a small stash of this fabric but not in this colourway. I have it in pink and also in yellow to make pjs for Chloe. I wanted to get the aqua but Chloe said no blue is for boys. I'm saving it for next winter now as she has an aversion to wearing pjs at the moment.



Last, but by no means least, some robots. A gorgeous bib from Curlypops and a cute, cute beanie from Olie and Rose.

So, as you can see this was such an exciting package, all wrapped beautifully in separate packages. Just lovely and so generous. And I've just spotted Jen here proving again how lovely she is. Not sure how I missed this before Jen, I was looking out for you on Badskirt.

Well, it took me a few days to finish this post. I meant to get it up really quickly to surprise Jen 'cos' she knows how slow I am! All is going well with Arj, I just have a lack of spare time!

6 comments:

Fer said...

What great presents! Your children are so fortunate to have such creative friends.

It was a great write-up in Saturdays paper too!

Sophie said...

What a gorgeous collection! Beautiful! Lucky little snappy dressed kiddies :o)

Rachael said...

That Jen from Melbourne! She is just the sweetest.

What a lovely collection of gifts for your little ones. I admit I knew that you were getting one of them...

Hope all is well.

x

CurlyPops said...

What beautiful pressies. Jen is so amazingly generous!
I wonder if Free Range Baby would be interested in making me one of those gorgeous dresses in my size..hee hee.

JasperBoy said...

What lovely goodies if I do say so myself!! (wink, wink)

You are very welcome and thank you for the lovely write-up of some of my most favourite children's designers and crafters. I wish I could have made you some things myself, but alas no talent hidden here. Lucky for me I have these special people from which to shop!!

Thank you for being my on-line friend and for the gorgeous designs that you have created. I heart Black Eyed Susie.

There should have been one more designer amongst your list, Gemma from Loz & Dinny; but as she is your "real life" friend I didn't want to step on her toes on this occasion.

Enjoy your special family time.

Jen in Melbourne

Amy Badskirt said...

wow, what a great set of gifts! and don't worry about photos of the puzzleball. It took me ages to figure out how to best photograph them and I still struggle with it.