Tuesday, August 10

Psycho Baby


Awww, just look at that little face. You could be forgiven for thinking he's a little angel.
Uh, uh. This child seems to have been (temporarily we hope) possessed by an evil, psycho baby.
Yep, Mum and Dad would really love to listen to you cry half the night and, hey, why eat a sandwich when you can sit on it. Don't let Mum wipe your bum, why not rub poo into the carpet instead. It needs a good clean anyway. Now, just pretend your going to give your Mum a cuddle and then headbutt her in the teeth instead. Ha, ha, ha, how funny. And you know, Mum does love the Tamar Valley, how about a night time tour - make sure you stay awake and yell at regular intervals the whole way. Hell, some places are probably better in the dark. Mum and Dad haven't been drinking much lately, they really could do with upping their alcohol tolerance levels and lets see if we can make Mum break her all time chocolate gobbling record.
Teething??? We hope so. We also hope it's over soon!
PS Don't worry I haven't hit the grog yet! The chocolate - yes.

5 comments:

Recycled Relix said...

Hehe had a giggle when I read your blog - thank you!! I know it really isn't funny.

He is rather gorgeous and doesn't look like he would do any of those things!!

It does get better.... in about 5 years!

kelly said...

You have my sympathies. I have the girl version of what you describe.

naomi said...

Oh no! I am hoping its teeth too, because mine has been acting the same and he is a similar age! Must be those molars.
We are having your lentils tonight too, they sound too good to miss:)

Fer said...

Oh buggery no! Yes, lets do hope it's teeth, and lots at once!

No one would blame you for hitting the grog either... :)

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

I cannot believe it. I will not believe it. Arj is an angel in my mind. Always. He IS the happiest baby alive and thus it must be a passing phase (you have my sympathies xxx)