Some things that have changed for me since I became a mother. Apart from the obvious - having two little cuties with me most of the time!
* I loooove my vacuum cleaner. Seriously. It's one of my most favourite possessions.
* My mountain bike gains more dust than mileage. Let's not even mention my road bike. Or all my other outdoor gear eg my lovely, only used once Macpac ladies backpack (yes, it is lovely and yes, it is just a pack). At least I do carry a small spare tyre with me everywhere at the moment.
* Trips to Kmart can increase my feeling of sanity as opposed to the complete opposite. Scarey.
* I barely ever listen to my own choice of music and am not allowed to sing along in the car. "I'm helping the lady sing Mum."
* I drive a family wagon that cost more than three times the price of my previous most expensive car. Also scarey.
* I cannot hold a thought from one room to another and have the memory of a goldfish. Not much help when you're trying to multitask!
* I cook meat and three veg almost every night and a clear, freshly vacuumed floor is the ultimate luxury.
So what's changed for you?? I'd love to hear.