Monday, February 22

One for the project list

What a very cool idea this is. I won't be bothering with the bag but a couple of dolls and a bunch of outfits - what fun! A great excuse to buy yet more fabric.

We're having a great summer. I hope you are too. We've spent a lot of time in the pool, made a lot of trips to the beach and the shack. Been to the NW coast, W coast and E coast and off to the Freycinet peninsula this weekend coming for a quick camping trip. Still not getting nearly enough sleep and not getting to do any work. I'm a bit frustrated cos the ideas are coming thick and fast, I just seem to be in this sort of semi-paralysed state where I can't seem to start anything. I think it's because I know I'll be interupted just as I get going - or is that just an excuse?

Maybe some summer photos soon.

Everytime I blog I feel inspired to keep it up and do it more regularly then I stop again!

P.S. The Maisy quilt was a huge hit!

8 comments:

2paw said...

Oh I saw these today in my Google reader and just skimmed over them. They are fabulous!!
I haven't really done anything since Christmas- too hot for me though I am glad you have enjoyed the hot weather!!

Isis said...

i find i always get ideas when i'm too busy to execute them, why is that? just jot them down and save em all up for later

Fer said...

I LOVE IT! What a great idea, I loved paper dolls when I was little so I'm sure Tamsyn will too.

Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lulu said...

Tell us how you go camping at Freycinet. I'm on the lookout for good spots around Tassie, that allow dogs.

香蕉哥哥 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站

Miss Chief Designs said...

Miss Chief is having our first giveaway - please visit us at http://misschiefdesigns.blogspot.com/

Betty Jo said...

Hello,
You have won a Re*Sew*Cool kit on the Find,Make,Do blog.Can you send me your address so we can post it out to you.
xxliz