Monday, December 1

I'm back!




Completed and winging their way off to a very much loved little Melbournite are some wide leg cords in new fabric combinations.
I spent a lovely half day at Niche Market here in Launceston on Saturday. The lovely Gemma from Loz and Dinny offered to put some of my things on her stall. I haven't been able to do much work myself recently so was unable to have my own stall. Gemma's stall looked beautiful and I was thrilled to have some of my stuff on there. You can see some pictures on her blog.
I also got to meet some other great local makers including Rachael from Franrosie, Tara Badcock and Jennifer from Life's just a Ferball. It was really inspiring to meet them and I was feeling a little starstruck (and if I'm totally honest, envious) looking at all their amazing creations.

Edited to add: Just realised how bad these photos are - I blame the hideous grey and windy weather we've been having here. Lots of rains which is great but it makes for dark and grainy photos.

4 comments:

Fer said...

It was so great to meet you too!

Love the fabric you've used, the pants are so cute!! :)

millieavery said...

these are precious!! i'd love to order a pair for millie in 12-24 months. what other colors can you do???

Gill - That British Woman said...

those pants are so cute. I also popped over to the other blog to see all the other stall holders.

Gill in Canada

sticker said...

miu miu bag
miu miu bags
miu miu handbag
miu miu purse
miu miu wallet